Willow House, Warminster - Popular Location, Spectacular Views
1 reception room
Weldons is pleased to offer to the market this substantial, 262 square metre, five-bedroom, three-bathroom executive detached family home. 'Willow House' is situated on a well-manicured, private development of 5 luxury homes.
The property conveniently located in the heart of the cul -de -sac enjoys seclusion and privacy from neighbouring houses with spectacular, unspoilt countryside views.
The property has been finished to a high specification and is a home tailored for modern life.
The accommodation in brief comprises: A magnificent hallway with an attractive tiled floor, spacious downstairs cloakroom with low level wc and ceramic hand wash basin. A well-proportioned sitting room which features a wood burning stove. The exquisite open-plan kitchen diner with stunning range of fitted units with integrated appliances. The bi-folding doors stretching the width giving access to the extended patio which makes for superb alfresco dining. The separate utility room offers space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumbler dryer with a half-glazed panel door for side access. A separate study completes the ground floor.
To the first floor is a light and airy hallway with access to the large master bedroom with views to the rear aspect which features a walk-in dressing room. A modern ensuite with free standing bath, 'his and hers' ceramic hand wash basins and a double down pour shower, finished with an attractive tiled flooring, complimented with recessed down lighting. The second double bedroom shares the family bathroom with bath, hand wash basin, low level wc and separate down pour shower continued with the modern trend. The third generously sized double bedroom offers double built-In wardrobes, laid to carpet and is serviced by the family bathroom.
The third floor offers the fourth and fifth bedrooms, both being generously sized doubles with Velux windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood in.
The third floor is serviced by a shower wet room which includes a low level wc, ceramic hand wash basin & heated towel rail.
Outside there is a double garage with lighting and power, up and over style doors, and parking in front for up to 4 vehicles. There is an additional guest parking bay to the front.
The well-maintained private south facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with an extended patio enjoying spectacular all year-round countryside views.
Entrance Hallway - 17'00 x 6'02
Study - 10'11 x 9'03
Downstairs Cloakroom - 2'11 x 6'00
Kitchen / Diner - 12'11 x 31'09
Sitting Room - 15'11 x 12'00
Utility Room - 6'05 x 7'06
Bedroom 1 - 13'05 x 18'03
Ensuite - 13'0 x 8'07
Bedroom 2 - 12'02 x 9'03
Bedroom 3 - 11'02 x 10'06
Bedroom 4 - 11'00 x 18'05
Bedroom 5 - 13'01 x 18'04
Bathroom - 10'07 x 8'09
Shower room - 5'03 x 8'07
Dressing Room - 8'06 x 5'10
Private double garage, Driveway Parking for up to four vehicles. With an additional guest parking bay.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC Rating – B
Gas, Electric & Water are believed to be mains connected.
Wiltshire Council - Band G
'Willow House' is located on the southern fringes of Warminster. The rural market town remains well connected, with Bristol just 30 miles away, Bath 17 miles and the M4, M5 and M3 all within reasonable driving distance. Westbury & Warminster offering trains to London Paddington & Waterloo station. Warminster is a delightful High Street with supermarkets including Waitrose, a selection of coffee shops, bakeries, local butcher, several local public houses & restaurants, doctors, dentists, and excellent schools including Warminster Boarding School.
COVID-19 Health and safety measures:
Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- We ask viewers to use protective masks when inside private properties. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry. Please note - Weldons do not provide face coverings.
- A maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to rent the property.
- We may ask viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and we ask all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces. Please note - Weldons may offer hand sanitiser.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor