Weldons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three-bedroom semi-detached family home located in the highly desirable, rural village of West Knoyle.
No.2 Puckwell has been occupied by its current owners for the past 24 years and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The property boasts many features and in short offers, an entrance hallway giving access to the spacious sitting room with feature fireplace and exposed beams. The kitchen offers plenty of under counter and wall mounted cupboard space. A downstairs cloakroom with low level wc and hand wash basin. A separate dual aspect dining room and porch way/utility area completes the ground floor.
To the first floor the property offers three bedrooms which are serviced by the family bathroom.
Entrance Hallway -
Sitting room - 12'03" x 14'00"
Downstairs Cloakroom - 4'11" x 3'05"
Kitchen - 10'00 " x 12'04"
Dining Room - 16'06" x 8'10"
Utility Room/Porchway - 7'02" x 8'03"
Bedroom 1 - 10'10" x 13'09"
Bedroom 2 - 10'08" x 8'02"
Bedroom 3 - 10'06" x 6'04"
Bathroom - 4'05" x 7'04"
A neatly manicured, generously sized enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and shrubs.
Wiltshire Council - Band A.
By appointment only through Weldons.
Water & Electric are believed to be mains connected. Oil to the radiators & Heating.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC rating - E
Tarmac Driveway parking to the front of the property.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
Double glazed throughout.
Offered with no onward chain.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitors.