For anyone wishing to live in the highly sought-after North Dorset Village of Motcombe, near the thriving Saxon Hilltop Market Town of Shaftesbury, famed for Gold Hill. It would be hard to beat this delightful 19th Century, three double bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with stunning rural views.
'Trincomalee' has been occupied by its current owners for the last 18 years and will be offered to the market with no onward chain.
This well-presented family home originally built in the 1890's, has been sympathetically extended and in short offers an entrance porchway giving access to the hallway, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen with views to the rear garden and land beyond, separate utility room, sitting room with feature log burner, separate dining room with views to the front aspect.
To the first floor there are three generously sized double bedrooms & the family bathroom with low level wc, hand wash basin & bath with shower over.
The property is located in the heart of the Village within close proximity to the local, highly rated community shop.
Entrance hallway - 8'00 x 4'04
Cloak room - 4'10 x 2'09
Kitchen - 8'00 x 14'04
Sitting room - 12'06 x 12'09
Dining room - 15'04 x 9'07
Utility Room - 7'10 x 4'11
Hallway Landing - 7'05 x 6'00
Bedroom 1 - 12'09 x 12'09
Bedroom 2 - 9'07 x 15'05
Bedroom 3 - 8'03 x 11'06
Bathroom - 8'08 x 7'05
Private off road driveway parking.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC Rating - Band D
Electric, Gas & Water are believed to be mains connected.
North Dorset Council - Band C.
Strictly by appointment only through Weldons Sales & Lettings.
Gated driveway with off road private parking. Outbuilding. Additional land (approximately a 3rd of an acre).
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.