Thomas Hardy Drive, Shaftesbury - Popular location
1 reception room
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home situated on the eastern fringes of the Saxon Hilltop market town of Shaftesbury, Dorset.
The property boast many features and offers to the ground floor; an entrance hallway giving access to a light and airy sitting room wth patio doors leading to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of wall mounted and under counter storage, granite work tops, built in Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Wine cooler & feature island for extra storage. A seperate study with views to the front aspect. Utility room with space for wasing machine and dryer with double glazed UPVC door leading to the rear garden. Downstairs cloakroom with low level wc & hand wash basin.
To the first floor; hallway with a velux window allowing plenty of natural light to flood in, giving access to the four bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes. Master ensuite & family bathroom. Outside the property boasts an enclosed rear garden with extending patio & artificail grass. Double Garage with standard 'up and over' style garage door (one of which has been converted a home office). Off road driveway parking.
Gas boiler installed 6 years ago.
New double glazing throughout.
Study - 9'07 x 7'09
Sitting Room - 13'04 x 12'10
Kitchen/Diner - 21'00 x 10'11
Downstairs Cloakroom - 5'07 x 3'02
Bedroom 1 - 13'01 x 9'05
Bedroom 1 Ensuite - 7'00 x 3'09
Bedroom 2 - 9'04 x 11'09
Bedroom 3 - 11'01 x 11'09
Bedroom 4 - 8'06 x 7'03
Bathroom - 7'08 x 6'02
Utility Room -
Dorset Council - Band E
Water, Gas & Electric are all mains connected.
By appointment only through Weldons Sales & Lettings
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
Energy rating - TBC
Off road driveway parking
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller.
The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
1.Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.