Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this delightful mid terraced three bedroom family home situated in the highly sought after rural location of Swallowcliffe, near Tisbury. The property in short offers an Entrance hallway giving access to the Sitting room, Dining room, Fitted Kitchen, Boot room and workshop beyond. Upstairs there are three generously sized bedrooms with the family bathroom. The garden has spectacular unspoilt area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB) views and is mainly laid to lawn with extended patio for alfresco dining. The Garden further benefits from gated side access from the front. The nearest village is Tisbury which offers a variety of independent shops, to include coffee houses, pubs and restaurants, doctor’s surgery, library, school, churches, florist and cafe's. The Village further benefits from having a train station with direct links to London Waterloo.
Entrance Hallway -
Sitting room - 17'11 x 9'09
Dining room - 10'02 x 10'06
Kitchen - 16'08 x 7'01
Bathroom - 8'02 x 5'06
Bedroom 1 - 13'00 x 9'03
Bedroom 2 - 10'03 x 11'11
Bedroom 3 - 12'11 x 8'07
Boot Room - 5'04 x 7'03
Workshop - 14'07 x 6'08
A generously sized rear garden laid to patio with lawn.
Dorset Council - Band B (Wiltshire Council)
By appointment only through Weldons.
Water & Electric are mains connected. Oil for Heating.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC rating - Band D
To the front of the property.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.