The property situated in Twyford. 3 miles south of the famous Saxon Hilltop market of Shaftesbury, Dorset, offering spectacular country views.
The accommodation in brief offers an Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor. Spacious L shape sitting/dining room with sliding doors to the rear patio & gardens beyond. Modern Fitted Kitchen with plenty of base and wall mounted storage cupboards, Induction hob, double oven & space for washing machine and dishwasher. Conservatory. Three bedrooms ( Two doubles and a single). Modern family bathroom with low level wc, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and shower over bath.
Outside the property boasts a generously sized enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and flower beds, the garden further benefits from spectacular countryside views, Summerhouse, Large outbuilding with shower room and home office/4th bedroom & Wooden Shed.
Outbuilding with lighting and power. Shower room & Home Office / 4th Bedroom.
Off Road Driveway Parking for up to four vehicles.
Energy Performance Rating
EPC Band – E
By appointment only through Weldons.
Dorset Council - Band B
Water & Electric on Mains, Sewage on a Septic tank. Oil to boiler & heating.
Potential to extend (Plans available upon request)
Entrance Hallway - 2'10 x 3'11
Kitchen - 17'11 x 5'09 (irregular L Shape)
Sitting room / Diner - 20'02 x 9'01 (irregular L Shape)
Conservatory - 16'10 x 7'10
Bedroom 1 - 11'11 x 9'04
Bedroom 2 - 11'11 x 9'09
Bedroom 3 - 8'09 x 8'01
Bedroom 4 / Home office - tbc
Shower room to bedroom 4/ Home office - tbc
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller.The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money Laundering Regulations.
1.Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.