Fresh to the market is this attractive and well-presented three-bedroom detached family home with garage and private parking that provides a spacious and comfortable family home. All presented in good decorative order throughout. The property enjoys a convenient and quiet location in this popular and established residential area within easy access of the town centre, shops, bus routes and transport links, with enclosed low maintenance gardens. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Sitting Room - 17'06 x 10'05
Kitchen - 16'08 x 9'06
Downstairs Cloakroom - 5'08 x 2'07
Bedroom 1 - 14'02 x 9'05
Ensuite to master - 8'11 x 5'02
Bedroom 2 - 10'07 x 9'05
Bedroom 3 - 10'07 x 7'05
Family bathroom - 6'06 x 7'00
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with extended Indian sandstone patio. Rear gated access.
By appointment only through Weldons.
Private gated parking. Garage with up and over door, lighting and power.
Dorset Council - Band D
Gas, Water & Electricity are mains connected.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
Rating - Awaited.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.