Hood Road, Yeovil - Ideal first time buy or investment
1 reception room
Weldons Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer to the market this Two double bedroom terraced home in Yeovil, Somerset. The property boast many features and offers an Entrance hallway giving access to the modern fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom & spacious sitting room with patio doors to the enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, master ensuite shower room and separate modern fitted family bathroom.
Entrance Hallway -9'01 x 3'02
Sitting room - 17'06 x 12'08
Kitchen - 6'02 x 10'01
Bedroom 1 - 12'04 x 13'08
Ensuite - 6'01 x 3'08
Bedroom 2 - 13'01 x 6'01
Bathroom - 6'01 x 6'04
Low maintenance Garden with extended patio. Gated access to the rear and allocated parking beyond.
South Somerset Council - Band B
By appointment only through Weldons.
Electric, Water & Gas are believed to be mains connected.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC rating - Band C
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
Currently tenanted on an AST at £925 pcm.
Double Glazed Through-out.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.