Located in the heart of the Saxon hilltop market town of Shafetsbury, Dorset, famed for Gold hill is this well-proportioned two double bedroom apartment.
Internally the property offers an entrance porchway, giving access to the entrance hallway, spacious sitting room laid to fitted carpet, box sash windows, high ceilings and feature fireplace. A galley style kitchen with plenty of under counter and wall mounted storage, space for a washing machine & tall fridge freezer, fan oven with induction hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, ceramic tiling splash back through out and an extended countertop for breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is a generously sized double with feature fireplace, laid to carpet, one ceiling light and various powerpoints. The second bedroom is another generously sized double with views to the front aspect, laid to carpet & feature fireplace. The bathroom offers Bath with shower over, low level wc and hand wash basin with views to the rear aspect.
Hallway 14'10 x 4'05
Sitting Room - 16'02 x 16'01
Kitchen - 13'4 x 6'10
Bathroom - 6'10 x 6'07
Bedroom 1 - 17'04 x 12'8
Bedroom 2 - 13'04 x 10'07
EPC Rating - E
Gas, Electric & Water are believed to be mains connected.
To be confirmed
Dorset Council - Band B
By Appointment only through Weldons.
COVID-19 Health and safety measures
Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- We ask viewers to use protective masks when inside private properties. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry. Please note - Weldons do not provide face coverings.
- A maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to rent the property.
- We may ask viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and we ask all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces. Please note - Weldons may offer hand sanitiser.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money Laundering Regulations.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.