A rare opportunity to purchase this well-proportioned three-bedroom family home set within 3.5 acres with horse stables, a stream and beautifully manicured gardens. Situated in a particularly sought after area on the outskirts of Fontmell Magna, Dorset. The property boast many features and offers a Bright and Airy living accommodation through-out, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Bi-folding doors to the outside patio area, Spacious Sitting Room, Three Double Bedrooms, Two Ensuites Shower-rooms, Family Bathroom, Horse Stables and Outbuildings, A Chalk stream running the outskirts (approximately 300 metres) of the 3.5 acres of land. Ample Driveway parking with gated access. The property has been renovated and refurbished by its current owners to a high standard.
Entrance Hallway -
Sitting room - 16'11 x 13'07
Kitchen Diner - 25'04 x 18'01
Bedroom 1 - 17'06 x 12'10
Ensuite - 8'04 x 6'00
Bedroom 2 - 13'8 x 13'5
Ensuite - 8'04 x 6'00
Bedroom 3 - 12'10 x 12'04
Neatly manicured low maintenance Garden, mainly laid to lawn with extended patio.
Dorset Council - Band D
By appointment only through Weldons.
Electric and Water are believed to be mains connected. Oil fired central heating.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC rating - Band D
Ample Driveway Parking.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
Horse Stable 1 - 12'00 x 14'00
Horse Stable 2 - 12'00 x 12'00
Horse Stable 3 - 12'00 x 12'00
All have washing, heating facilities, Lighting and Power.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008:
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations:
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.