Weldons have been favourably appointed on this delightful first floor apartment located in a popular residential area of Shaftesbury, Dorset.
In short the property offers an Entrance hallway giving access to the Fitted kitchen with plenty of wall and under counter storage, Living room with feature bay window, Double bedroom laid to carpet & modern bathroom with electric shower.
DIMENSIONS - Approx
Entrance Hallway - 8'06 x 2'10
Sitting Room - 10'09 x 9'11
Kitchen - 8'01 x 8'01
Master Bedroom - 7'11 x 12'01
Bathroom - 7'11 x 6'01
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC Band - C
Electric and Water are mains connected
Band A - Dorset Council
By appointment only through Weldons
Allocated off street parking
To be Confirmed.
COVID-19 Health and safety measures
Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- We ask viewers to use protective masks when inside private properties. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry. Please note - Weldons do not provide face coverings.
- A maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to rent the property.
- We may ask viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and we ask all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces. Please note - Weldons may offer hand sanitiser.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money Laundering Regulations.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.