A neatly presented ground floor retirement apartment, situated in Homefarris House within walking distance of the Saxon hilltop market town of Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Internally the property offers; An entrance hallway with storage cupboard; access to the double bedroom with built in wardrobe; Shower room with low level wc & hand wash basin; A modern fitted kitchen with space for oven, and under counter fridge; Open access to the light and airy living room with door leading out to the patio balcony. The property further benefits from having secure telecom access.
Homefarris house offers a wide range of social activities for its residents with Tuesday coffee morning every other week with bigger occasions at Christmas, Hogmanay and Easter. Both Cats and Dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission). Suited for those aged 60+.
Onsite parking, on a first come first serve basis.
The property is heated by way of electrical heating and is connected to mains water & drainage.
Dorset Council, band A.
By appointment only through Weldons.
To be confirmed.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.